EuroCham is a non-profit membership fee-based organization. As the voice of European business in Indonesia, EuroCham promotes European business interests and represents European member companies. EuroCham aims to improve market access for European companies in Indonesia through information sharing and a proactive advocacy dialogue with the Government of Indonesia, representing a pan-European industry voice. The Chamber provides members with a platform to meet, exchange information and discuss specific horizontal and vertical issues with leaders of their industry. EuroCham works closely with the European Commission, European Union Delegation, European Bilateral Chambers of Commerce in Indonesia, and European Embassies in Indonesia.
EuroCham is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Position : Business Development Manager
Reports to : Executive Director
Base : Jakarta, Indonesia
Type : Contract basis
The Business Development Manager is responsible to:
- Gain and retain members.
- Develop, implement and evaluate membership proposals, promotion packages and event formats.
- Develop, implement and evaluate income generation strategies to ensure financial sustainability.
- Develop, implement and evaluate EuroCham services.
- Develop, design, implement and coordinate EuroCham communication and visibility strategy, including visibility events, key messages and promotional materials development.
- Identify and engage potential company members and introduce EuroCham organization and activities to improve membership growth.
- Build relationships with relevant organizations to extend partnership and help promote understanding of our work and key messages to develop partnership.
- Work with Executive Director to strategize partnership and develop internal membership scheme.
- Overseeing Communications and Membership function to ensure alignment with EuroCham long term objectives.
Business Development Manager Required Qualifications:
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role of Sales and Marketing.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related
- Proven track record in sales & marketing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of standard IT applications (Word, Excel, PP, etc.).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Pleasant personality, friendly and open minded attitude.
- Superior ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<EuroCham_ Business Development Manager><your name>
Closing date for application is 30 January 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)