EuroCham is a non-profit membership fee-based organization. As the voice of European business in Indonesia, EuroCham promotes European business interests and represents European member companies. EuroCham aims to improve market access for European companies in Indonesia through information sharing and a proactive advocacy dialogue with the Government of Indonesia, representing a pan-European industry voice. The Chamber provides members with a platform to meet, exchange information and discuss specific horizontal and vertical issues with leaders of their industry. EuroCham works closely with the European Commission, European Union Delegation, European Bilateral Chambers of Commerce in Indonesia, and European Embassies in Indonesia.
EuroCham is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Position : Research Assistant
Reports to : Project Manager
Base : Jakarta, Indonesia
Type : Contract basis
The Research Assistant is responsible to:
- Support the work of EuroCham’s Advocacy team, including minutes of meeting, follow up on letters and meeting requests, meeting and event arrangement and report, etc.
- Media monitoring based on media and government institution’s websites for EuroCham sector related updates.
- Regulation and policy monitoring and develop database of laws and regulations.
- Develop summary of recent policy and regulation developments related to Working Group sectors and market access to Indonesia.
- Monitor international, regional and national events related to EuroCham sectors development, market access, trade and investment.
- Update website based on recent development of laws and regulations, policies, government programs, and EuroCham activities.
- Maintain database of WG members, stakeholders and partners in coordination with Advocacy Manager.
- Maintain EuroCham social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
Research Assistant Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from Faculty of Law and Economics are preferred.
- Good qualitative and quantitative research or relevant experience in research
- Fluent in written and spoken both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Fresh graduates with strong writing and previous research assistance experiences are welcomed.
- Experience in research activities is an advantage.
- Familiar with social media and online sources.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<EuroCham_ Research Assistant ><your name>
Closing date for application is 31 December 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)