EuroCham Consultative Board Meeting and Annual Member Meeting 2019
On 22 May 2019, the Consultative Board Meeting (CBM) was organized by EuroCham at the Hotel Sheraton Jakarta. It was the annual meeting among the board specifically to elaborate the highlights of EuroCham activities in 2018 as well as EuroCham priorities and objectives started from 2019 to 2020. Attended by the European Union Delegation and European Union Member States, EuroCham updated the stakeholders with the Chamber’s various achievements in 2018.
Following the CBM, EuroCham also continued to organize an Annual Member Meeting (AMM). Prior to the meeting, Mr. Charles-Michel Geurts Charge d’Affaires, European Union Delegation to Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam provided opening remarks which was followed by Chairman Mr. Mark Magee to open the discussion. Afterwards, The Executive Board also elaborated EuroCham key objectives in 2019, namely:
1. Prioritize on a strong and sustainable EuroCham Indonesia;
2. Increase number of members;
3. Frequent dialogues and engagement with stakeholders;
4. Be recognized as the trusted partner of Indonesian Government; and
5. Increase EuroCham visibility.
During the meeting, all EuroCham activities stated on the Annual Report for fiscal year 2018 and financial statement were presented to the members. After the presentation, some of the following points below were approved:
1. The Activity Report for fiscal year 2018;
2. The audited Financial Report for fiscal year 2018 (audited by Public Auditor Bayudi, Yohana, Suzy & Arie;
3. The membership fee increase proposal, which will be applied starting 2020 based on inflation rate;
4. The appointment of Public Auditor Firm Bayudi, Yohana, Suzy & Arie as the public Auditor to audit the Financial Report of the Association for fiscal year 2019; and
5. The Discharge of the liabilities to the Executive Board 2018-2019 (in relation to the aforementioned Annual Report by the Board of Executives.
After the acceptance of the report, the election of the 2019-2020 EuroCham executive board members was taking place. The composition of the new executive board is as follows:
• Chair : Ms. Corine Danielle Tap, President Director, Danone Indonesia.
• Vice Chair: Mr. Wichard Von Harrach, President Director, Jawa Power.
• Treasurer : Mr. Prawira Atmadja, Director of Finance and Corporate Functions, BASF Indonesia.
• Board Members:
1. Mr. Luc Cardyn, Head of Country, Indonesia & CEO, Bank BNP Paribas Indonesia;
2. Mr. David Cullerier, Chief Representative – ENGIE;
3. Mr. Frederic Draps, Partner – Ashurst;
4. Ms. Laksmi Prasvita, Head of Communications & Public Affairs – Bayer;
5. Mr. Paolo Maggi, Managing Director – PT Tetra Pak Indonesia; and
6. Mr. Sharjeel Ahmed, CRO - Pecunia Asset Management.Back